RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Allahabad has conducted an online based CBT Exam. There are more than 2934+ post in the RRB group D. It’s come in report that the exam held are conducted in the month of May or June of this year, 2018. The official doesn’t come out it was clearly mentioned there, the last date of application in the examination date. But the thing that is not mentioned there that was the result date. Many unofficial websites and spreading rumours about the result and result date. But we have come up with the latest update of RDB Kolkata Group D result 2018. Here is the official website where you can check all the latest updates by yourself. So, through this article we will try to provide as much as information to you all candidates, whom ever has given this RRB Kolkata Group D Exam.
RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018
The Indian Railway Recruitment Board are recruiting the candidates from all over the India for Indian Railway. So in my opinion it is the best chance one could get to enter into Indian Railways and work there as an Indian Railway Employ. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board requiting the candidates for for the RRB ALP and Technicians posts. Over 26000+ candidates will recruit by them.
The Indian railways and Recruitment board conduct an online base exam. Which has given a unique name ” Online based CBT test “. There are further more steps, which the candidates have to clear and get selected for RRB CEN 01/2018 (ALP and Technician), CEN 02/2018 (Group D). After clearing all the level of exam successfully. The final merit list will be out by the official webite, from the Indian Railways where you can check you name. We have tried to put the further details below. Hope this datas will help you.
RRB Kolkata Group D 2018 Result Date
The result date of the RRB Kolkata Group D 2018 has not been finalized yet. But soon the results will be available for the candidates. This year the competition may get tougher then the previous year. As the no of candidates increases year by year. This year they cutoff might be high. The candidate must have to get higher marks than the cutoff. If the possible to do so then they will be qualified for this stage 2 examination. On clearing the older generation of states to say that there chance to recruit themself under Indian Railway. Today final merit list will declare on the result date. You may stay connected to their official website to access the notifications early.
RRB Kolkata Vacancy Details:
|Organization||Railway Board Kolkata|
|Notification No.||CEN 02/2018|
|Name Of Vacancies||Group D|
|Number Of Vacancies||2367|
|Group D Salary||Rs.18000/- Per month|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting date of Group D registration||10.02.2018|
|Closing date for Group D Registration||12.03.2018|
|Group D Exam Date||May/ June|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||http://www.rrbkolkata.gov.in/|
|Group D Result Declare Date||Coming Soon
(Within 3 months)
|RRB Official Website||http://www.rrbkolkata.gov.in/|
RRB Kolkata ALP & Technician Result 2018
As we have written about Indian Railway Recruitment Board where recruiting the candidates under 2 (two) unit. One is RRB CEN 01/2018 (ALP and Technician), And another one is CEN 02/2018 (Group D). The result will declare separately for input unit. Approximately 1200 + candidate will selected in each unit. Which will give a wide spectrum to the candidate. At last day final merit list will also published separately for the RRB CEN 01/2018 (ALP and Technician), And another one is CEN 02/2018 (Group D). Below we have try to explain the cut off system of the exam visual help you get to know more about the RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018.
RRB Kolkata Group D Cut Off 2018
The most mysterious part about the exam is the cutoff. First think I’m in the candidates mind is the cutoff of that year. As we know that cutoff veries. Changes every year. In some year the cutoff is very high, in some years the cuttoffs are very low. So it is very confusing and mysterious to say about the cutoff of the present year. Cutoffs where is on the different things. It may can vary for the number of candidate applying for the post. It may can be very for the difficulty level of the examination. it can be very for the total number of vacancies for the post of the job. And there are several more factors on which the cut off varies. Below we have provided some important factors on which the cut off varies.
RRB Group D Cutoff Factors
- The number of candidate applying for the post. In the event that the quantity of hopefuls applying is more noteworthy than the most recent year then the cutoff will likewise increment. Also, on the off chance that the applicant that applying diminishes then the cut off will diminish.
- The difficulty level of the exam.Trouble level of the exam assumes a key part in setting the cutoff. On the off chance that the exam is excessively intense then the check of will be low where as though the exam goes simple then the cutoff increment.
- Total number of vacancies for the post. On the off chance that the opportunity for the post is less when contrasted with the applicants then cutoff will be high. What’s more, if the aggregate number of opening post is higher than the competitor connected, at that point the cut off imprints will be low.
Process to check RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018
- Very first , you have to visit the URL.
- After landing into their official page, you will see many links onto the left half side of the site.
- Search for the CBT Result 2018.
- Click on the “Check CBT Result 2018” link.
- Wait patiently.
- After clicking on that link, you will be directed to the official website of results of Group D CBT.
- Now the hardest part of the step, Enter your application enrollment number carefully.
- Now your result will display onto your Mobile screen or Computer screen.
So here was some of the valuable tips for the RRB Kolkata Group D Result 2018. Hope this has helped you for checking your result. All the candidates were requested to print a copy of their merit list, in which there name has been displayed and their admit card. Keep the login details of your application safely and secure. Never share your application login details to anyone.
ALL THE BEST TO all the candidates of RRB Kolkata Group D.